The Captains are excited to bring you our Poetry Challenge!
Do you have the words of a poet? Do lines of poetry stimulate and excite you? If so, we've got the perfect challenge for you this month.
There are two parts to this challenge. The Quidditch Pitch will accept poetry or limericks. We've also put together some "lines" of poetry for you to choose from when writing your story.
1. No word limit for poems or limericks
2. Poetry quotes must be claimed here.
3. All stories must be at least 500 words.
4. All stories, poems, or limericks must meet the submission guidelines of the The Quidditch Pitch.
5. While stories are not subjected to beta services, they should be prebetad.
6. All stories will be due by March 29, 2007 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
7. Voting will open on April 1, 2007.
Categories: Hallowed Halls > Vacant Rooms, Hallowed Halls > Golden Trio, Hallowed Halls > Drabbles